*NEW!* Instagram Strategy Workshop for Small Business Owners!WHEN: Fall 2018WHERE: Sunshine Coast BCWHY: To help business owners create an Instagram/visual brand process that works to attract the right clients and customers to them.How to attract your ideal paying clients using Instagram & grow an awesome following using storytelling strategies for small business owners.The #1 issue most business owners bring to me about their Instagram marketing is knowing what to say on their posts that will attract and engage the right audience to them. They say things like: "I don't know how to sound authentic in my captions""I don't know what to write about other than sales or promotions""I don't want to sound salesy or cheesy-ever!""I don’t have time to manage social media for my business AND run my business"
I totally get it, and I’m in the same boat!Instagram is a great way to market your business, when the right followers + community can find you, and then get excited for what you have to share. But it's also a super saturated platform with everyone and their dog (literally) using it to try and sell something.
So, how do you stand out from the crowd, remain authentic, trustworthy AND see results from your time spent creating great content?
I'm here to help you learn the Instagram strategy that has changed the game for me and my clients, big time!
In this workshop we will cover:
- Creating an awesome bio that engages and attracts your ideal client/customer instantly
- Writing GREAT Instagram posts packed full of personality and value using storytelling & repurposing content you've already spent time creating!
- Recognizing what makes a great Instagram post, and what you should post to your IG stories instead.
- Identifying what you should be writing about for YOUR business and community to attract more super fans to your profile + website
- Using niche specific hashtags to get yourself noticed in YOUR community, and which type of hashtag you should avoid using.
- Connecting with your community further using Instagram Direct Messaging and listening to what they really want to see/buy from you. This workshop is great for entrepreneurs who are not afraid to start telling their story and give more insight to their businesses through Instagram. If you are a blogger, business coach, health coach, artist, author, store owner, designer, consultant etc - this workshop will help you connect more deeply and build actual relationships with your communities using Instagram.This workshop is not ideal for someone who prefers not to share personal stories or experiences on their Instagram posts. It is also not made for those who don't value connection and building relationships with their clients/customers via Instagram and putting in the time to do so.COMING FALL 2018
Be the first to know when I release tickets!Click here to enter your contact info